Monday, February 14, 2011

Which one is better an elliptical exercising machine or a treadmill?

I'm trying to hit the stomach (especially the lower abdomen, because I have a lot of great record in this area). and I'm also trying to target my upper thighs.which best to burn fat (weight loss). a treadmill? or an elliptical machine? A rowing machine. I know it was not a choice, but that works the whole body - the abdominals more. One of the advantages of an elliptical is that it avoids the injections in the joints (especially knees), which can be performed on a treadmill with a hard surface. The other major difference is the amount of upper body effort in question. The elliptical trainer gives a more complete training, and then burns more calories per unit time. burn calories as you lose weight because there is no combustion in a target area, because you are exercising. Therefore, the elliptical is probably the best for you. elliptical exercise machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment