Sunday, February 13, 2011

Elliptical machine exercise?

Hi all, I have an elliptical machine at home. I need to exercise, lose about 25 pounds. I wonder how long enough and is 30 minutes of exercise three times a week X enough and I can relax a bit during those 3 minutes, I mean? Is it possible to share my understanding of 15 and 15 minutes.? and how many miles timen I should put speed can you help me on this computer this.thanks experiences."Http: / / www.exrx.net / Calculators.html Yes U can split the best to work up to 30 full speed varies greatly if you have low endurance, you should start slowly, anyway Here's an idea: .1 Week: 3x weekly train 2x10 minutes Make a low speed you're comfortable with for the second row, a little lift 2 Weeks :.Train 3 times a week Thurs range 3x10 minutes Increase speed slowly with a couple of miles an. Day 3 Week: .Train 3 times a week Thurs range 4x10 minute hold speed or slow down if you can 4 Week: .Train 3x one week gives you 3x15mins idea.I Ultimately, you should be able to do full time (with or without brakes) Good luck and try to keep your workout fun.listen good music!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment