Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is the elliptical machine a good exercise to lose weight?

Matrix is a good burn calories if used correctly, which is very painful. But.if is in a good amount of resistance and use it for 90 minutes, you can burn calories 500-1000 The elliptical machine is a great machine for losing weight. I know from past experience. Good enough to get the cardio, and burn calories on.However the advantage is almost zero impact you make on your joints. I love the elliptical. I'm in my new mission to lose 100 pounds and when I enter the gym for a couple of weeks from now will be elliptical my # 1 choice. Check out my blog if you're interested. Trevor has an elliptical and I think if you use it daily, it is very likely to lose weight because the amount of calories you can burn easily on the computer. depending on the duration and intensity. Last but not expect too much weight during a session with the machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment