Friday, February 25, 2011

What is better for your legs and butt? Elliptical machine or stationary bike?

Search exercise equipment that gives my legs and buttocks, the best work. I like both machines, but I usually do the elliptical. I wonder what a better work-out. Cross Trainer is probably better because it's a better cardio workout, because you both your arms and legs (to burn more calories and fat). I do not know if I have the elliptical, I really feel that you can use them in my back (I know it works your butt). Both exercises are good. And help both. So if elliptical rather to do it. It's basically, you have the same results. None of these. Believe it or not, but just crouch trully you want. This has been proven by thousands of bodybuilders from around the world, and it worked for me;)) The stairstepper is your best bet. The angle that the leg hangs goals best. If you do not have a predisposition, elliptical. Your glutes do virtually no work on the bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment