Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Which exercise machine is better an elliptical stepper or a treadmill?

I want to buy one, but I do not know what to buy>>> help me here. Well, it depends what you want and your needs. For me. Hands treadmills But I love running and do not see much sense not to construct the elliptical to burn fewer calories, or a stepper motor for large quads. It is up to you what you want and do with your equipment. Whatever you use it! I like both and switch between them. It depends on what you want. If you go, perfer or switch between running, jogging and walking, walking on the treadmill. If you are looking for a great job in little time and little influence, so go for ellipticals. Personally, I prefer the elliptical because I really feel that I work and I really want to push me. With the treadmill, I can not wait until it finishes. The site shows a comparison of the elliptical to the treadmill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment