Saturday, February 19, 2011

What kind of exercise machine should I get?

I have a treadmill, exercise bike, cross trainer and a. I do not use the treadmill, I have a knee injury and it is not my heart rate up to the goal if I try really hard. I spend most exercise bike, and some of the elliptical machine. I'm bored as a blow. I am thinking of a rower. Would you recommend? Bowflex try his versatile, and you do not spend as much as other machines to get the same results. Yes, the rowing machine. It works in almost the entire body and burn more fat. The Finger I would recommend a body massage. The bigger the better. Just get the machine that you think the least bored (you can get tired of them all!) Promote. That means you probably will be more time o it more often, the best results for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment