Monday, February 28, 2011

can i drop 80 lbs in 8 months if i eat 1200 calories a day and exercise 1hr a day on the elliptical machine?

IM 21 years for women 5'3 195 pounds and believes it is possible? does not make sense or am I here? No, it is certainly possible. But there is a lot easier than said. It 's the hardest thing I ever do, even if you think it is not. They must be involved. But yes, if you play somewhere along the way, you can reach your goal. Good luck:) Yes you can, if you really stick to your routine, you can actually do. Do not let others tell you can not because it is not true. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Think positive and stick to your program. I used to be 158 and now 114. It took me about 2 months to reach this goal and it is really difficult. At first sight it seems that you * hull, but after spending the first few weeks, will be much easier. Encourage work every day, even if you feel very tired. The day that you feel is your most vulnerable when they have to fight harder. Yah, you know, I would have thought in 10 months you will not be able to stick to 1200 calories per day, and you will not want to practice one hour every day. I would propose to move more, you get a lot of fun to do. So that you can do them and they still do in 10 months. it is possible to Atkins, but with only 1,200 calories the body can adapt after a few months and you will plateau and have to keep dropping calories. I begin by 1800 and drop a few months away, and even more important to make eating the right foods. You can use a "cheat day" a week where you can eat whatever you want and not get £ 1! It speeds up your metabolism and helps you to do things that are not needed during the week I really recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment