Running Array elliptical machine is better than both. But on the issue, which is more difficult, of course, burn more calories. If you want to burn more fat, try interval training. It works well for both the computer (if you do not like running), a general elliptical elliptical machine burn more fat when you get up and engage more muscles. Most elliptical machines also give you the ability to twist arms. Both machines can change in intensity, but I think I can give a better leg workout with a bike. But in general I would say that an elliptical will burn more fat.also seems to be much easier on the knees. They are similar in energy consumption, if the bike is moving elliptical arms. Personally, I love my elliptical and use seven days a week for several training sessions, do not think the bike can simulate, but do not really know much about bikes. I like the elliptical, because there is no lower back issues or a common impact or stress you're both pretty good, either, but I think the elliptical can be a little better, because it involves the upper body and lower body. an elliptical machine, will not only get your legs moving, but you can with your arms. Move your whole body and not just the legs is an advantage, the more movement, the faster you will bring your body temperature, which is the central role in burning fat. Not to mention your stand on an elliptical, rather than sitting. Vertical is better for your back, abs so your core is stronger. If your core is stronger, it becomes easier to burn calories .
0 comments:
Post a Comment