Thursday, March 3, 2011

is it possible to exercise on an elliptical machine , not diet, and still lose weight?

Array If you burn more calories than you consume in a day you will lose weight. However, most dieters find it easier to limit their calorie intake for the exercise less. As far as I know it depends on how many calories you Yes it is possible to lose weight without dieting, but it all depends on your diet habits.you may lose some if you do not have healthy eating habits, and depending on how you are overweight ARE . everythink small helps.I do not like diets anyway, but believes that lifelong healthy eating and regular exercise is the best way to lose or maintain a healthy weight. Yes. Just try to stay away from fast foods and daily exercise, or otherwise you are defeating the purpose. course.why of the diet? only the food portion control is intake.diets useless.do yoga and Pilates as often as possible for better results. I have "diet" for a few years ago. In the beginning it was really hard work to stay there for 45 minutes, but my tolerance increased. I found my body to be able to finish the bottles of water, even when not working, and I was able to climb stairs without my heart, I do not think I've lost so much weight j but I remember it much stronger and healthier . If you follow this path without a plan, it is likely that the period of notice weight loss, but their level of energy / power will certainly increase much faster. Just do not gorge on junk food and drink more water than usual. Good luck! E 'possible. There is only one essential factor for losing weight - if you burn more calories than you ingest, lose weight. There are several things that indicate that some, such as muscle weighs more than fat (if you know how to gain muscle weight from fat and lose weight at the same time), and there are more calories in the fat meal (meat) that foods rich in protein (fish - poultry). Basically, it takes so little fat and sugar (simple carbohydrates) as possible, focusing on complex carbohydrates (vegetables and fiber) and protein (fish and birds) Drink plenty of water. Get the restart. Aerobic exercise (elliptical is great!) As much as possible. You will lose weight and get fit. Edit: I feel compelled to add this - the diet and nutrition are the same. Diet is simply choosing what type of food (and quantity) that are, and will not eat - you do not have the ability to not eat. Exercise reduces hunger, counter-intuitive. While you eat to satisfy your hunger, instead of eating just to be deceived. Just because you have a full plate of food in front of you, do not feel obligated to eat everything at once, just put the rest for later. This is control. And the exercises are definitely a plus .

0 comments:

Post a Comment